Our Recent Posts


How do you support staff with drug and alcohol issues?

As an employer, under law you have a duty of care to your employees. This includes if a member of your staff has issues with drug or alcohol addiction. But how do you know if a member of your staff has issues with drug and alcohol short of them informing you? And if they do, what do you do?

One thing you can do is contact First Cohort International who can advise you and help you initiate a testing policy.

We can conduct both workplace drug testing and workplace alcohol testing services on your behalf for your staff along, with pointing you in the right direction to support them.

The link below will direct you to the NHS website which offers advice and guidance on how to deal with drug issues.


Contact First Cohort today to see how we can support your business.